Thursday, December 4, 2008

Managing your Greeting Cards

Life can get way too busy for us to manage our own communications whether it's through our professional or private lives. Before you know it, a birthday has come and gone, the thank-yous are forgotten, and as for the get wells and congratulations, they slip by with barely a thought other than "I should have" or "I wish I would have."

That's a task Your Publishing Source can take on for you and this is how we do it:
  • Just let me know what you want the front of your card to say, such as Season's Greetings, Happy Holidays, etc., and if you have a color and a mood in mind, share that with me. I will email you a few selections.

  • You then call me with your credit card information or you pay me through my PayPal email account of cadargevics@yahoo.com (pricelist below).

  • You email me the names and addresses of your recipients; Word or Excel is best.

  • I complete the design of your card to include your personalization and then have each card mailed directly to your recipient with your return address on the envelope.

  • The cards arrive in your recipient's mailbox in about a week.

Pricelist, includes card, design, personalization, and shipping to your recipient:

  • 1-20 cards, $5 each

  • 21-30 cards, $4.50 each

  • 31 and over, $4 each.

Let me take the weight off your shoulders while your friends, family, co-workers, and clients get the greetings they deserve. Maintain the good relationships you have taken time to build.


Carolyn Dargevics


www.YourPublishingSource.com

No comments: